With many lovely designs, Scatter Tubes are perfect for scattering, burial, as temporary containers, for sharing ashes or as keepsakes. If your pet crematory return your pet’s ashes to you in Scatter Tubes you can be sure they will choose the correct size(s) based on your preference to have your pet’s ashes in a single container or divided, to share between family members or as keepsakes.
Our Scatter Tubes come in a range of sizes, dependent on the design you choos. As a guide:
- 4in³ (keepsake) – this is a tiny tube suitable as a keepsake, temporary storage whilst deciding on a permanent keepsake, or to share ashes between family members
- 23in³ (small) – this is a small size suitable for any small pet including cats and small dogs. It would also be suited to sharing ashes between family members or as a keepsake for horse or pony ashes
- 42in³ (medium) – this size is suitable for medium sized pets
- 92in³ (large) – this size is suitable for larger dogs and other pets
- 113in³ (large) – this size is suitable for larger dogs and other pets
- 240in³ (x-large) – this size is suitable for very large dogs and other pets or to share horse or pony ashes between family members or co-owners
If you are unsure of the ashes capacity you need, we recommend you speak to your pet crematory for advice. We have a visual guide to the sizes of our Scatter Tubes here.