Scatter Tube Cat Design
Petributes created the Scatter Tube in 2007 as an easy to use, eco-friendly urn suitable for ashes scattering, burial or as keepsakes.
This attractive design is perfect to hold, scatter or bury cats’ ashes.
- Perfect for Ashes Scattering
- Ideal for temporary ashes storage or transportation
- Can be used for ashes burial
- Not suitable for “water burial” of ashes
$19.00 Exc Tax and delivery
Safe, fast & secure payment gateway
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:
More about this product
Scatter Tubes were invented in 2007 by Richard Bush of our parent company, Tributes Ltd, and were designed to provide an attractive and eco-friendly alternative to plastic ashes scattering urns or containers.
In a range of attractive and appropriate designs, Scatter Tubes are an easy to use, eco-friendly urn. Made from over 90% recycled materials, Scatter Tubes are a very environmentally friendly ashes urn, suitable for scattering ashes, burial or as keepsakes.
This attractive design is perfect for cats ashes.
Our Scatter Tubes come in a range of sizes*. As a guide:
- 4in³ (keepsake) - this is a tiny tube suitable as a keepsake, temporary storage whilst deciding on a permanent keepsake, or to share ashes between family members
- 23in³ (small) - this is a small size suitable for any small pet including cats and small dogs. It would also be suited to sharing ashes between family members or as a keepsake for horse or pony ashes
- 42in³ (medium) - this size is suitable for medium sized pets
- 92in³ (large) - this size is suitable for larger dogs and other pets
- 113in³ (large) - this size is suitable for larger dogs and other pets
- 240in³ (x-large) - this size is suitable for very large dogs and other pets or to share horse or pony ashes between family members or co-owners
If you are unsure of the ashes capacity you need, we recommend you speak to your pet crematory for advice.
*choice of sizes is dependent on model.
Scatter Tubes are designed to be very simple to use. You can download our easy to follow, step-by-step illustrated guide for full instructions.
Dimensions and Capacity
3 x 3 x 5 ½ inches
Capacity: 23 in³
This product is not suitable for outside use
Care of this product
Keep out of direct sunlight
Sealing Method: Glued seal, Perforated seal