Shipping and Returns
Delivery charges are provided by FedEx at the checkout page and include the following:
- FedEx First Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2day (a.m)
- FedEx 2day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery
- All goods are despatched from our US warehouse in Florida
- For all customers (trade and retail), we aim to despatch your order within 1 working day of receipt of payment and your goods will arrive in accordance with the delivery option you have chosen. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. All orders, as well as those placed on weekends or US public holidays, will be processed on the next business day. If any order is required sooner, please contact our office directly by phone and every attempt will be made to accommodate those requirements..
- Deliveries will be made by our courier to the delivery address stipulated in your order. You must ensure somebody is present to accept delivery. You can use the Fedex application to track your delivery.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you are not available to take delivery after attempts are made and the delivery is returned to us.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- Title of the goods will pass on delivery. Should you return the goods with our agreement pursuant to conditions set out under these terms and conditions, then title in the goods shall revert to us when you return the goods and we have received them in a condition to be able to resell as new.
- You must email email@example.com if you want to return an item to us specifying exactly what goods and when purchased and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. All items must be returned at your expense via a suitable courier company.
- Cooling off period – for non-trade customers who have placed orders online, goods may be returned during the cooling off period within 14 days, starting the day after receipt of the goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the returns process, giving the order number and details of the item you wish to return. You have 14 days to return the goods from the date you notified us. Goods which do not comply with these conditions may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with these provisions, we will reimburse after inspection as soon as possible and we will credit back and confirm within 14 days of receipt of goods. If the value of the goods has been reduced (by marks, scratches, or any other slight form of damage), we reserve the right to reduce the level of refund in line with the reduction in value of the goods. Where possible, try to return the goods in the original packaging to help protect the product. It is your responsibility to pack the goods (either within the original packaging or new different packaging) in a way that will protect the goods during transport.
- Faulty Items – Outside of the cooling off period, we do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the goods at the time of receipt or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. If goods arrive to you in a damaged or defective condition you should refuse the delivery or inform us within 2 days of the delivery, we cannot accept claims for missing or damaged items after this time. We will replace damaged goods at no charge.
- The procedure for the return of goods is set out above. If you do not follow this procedure we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods.